Saturday, October 27, 2012

Crock pot ranch pork chops

Wow. These were delicious! And RIDICULOUSLY easy. Seriously. Recipe found here:

http://www.livinglaughingandloving.com/2012/01/crockpot-ranch-pork-chops-finger-licking-good.html

Recipe says to put in crockpot on low for 4-6 hours. I didn't get the chops out of the freezer in time for that. So, I just put them in frozen and used a little less water. Then put them on high for 6 hours. I also used bone-in chops since the recipe didn't specify I figured it was ok. A chop is a chop, right?? Anyway, the meat literally fell off the bone and I just had to make sure none of us got any bone on our plate. I served over rice, which I had seasoned with different seasonings, then put the sauce on top. Next time, I will put the sauce over unseasoned rice. The sauce is flavorful enough. Overall, very very good and definitely will make again!! :)

Rating 4 out of 5, only because I was a little salty for our taste. Fixable by using less ranch seasoning.

Sorry my pic looks a little like dog food. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment